Good Shepherd Evangelistic Church was founded in the belief that communities must learn to help themselves. Our work is founded on the following five pillars of faith:
- A duty to reach out to the less fortunate
- An obligation to lead by example
- An all-inclusive approach: We help everyone regardless of their religious beliefs
- Acceptance of the fact that we, too, may someday require assistance in our time of need
- The path to salvation lies in trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Find out more about our people and the history of Good Shepherd Evangelistic Church.